Running the Numbers and Submitting an Offer in Landfall
Awhile back I created a video on the best buyers agent for Landfall homes for sale.
Those who are in the top 1% of buyer agents are unbelievably passionate about service and representation and helping them WIN at real estate. What is a “win”? It depends on the buyer. A couple of scenarios are just landing in the house against a competing offer, or getting the home 2-3% below market value, etc. Every transaction is case by case and so is the definition of “win”. Whatever a win is to their client is what the buyer agent aims for.
Example of Running the numbers and a Landfall offer price
So here is an example of running the numbers and assessing the comps on a home for sale in the neighborhood. I’ll leave the address blank but suffice it to say the average sold price to list price ratio is 98% in Landfall real estate Wilmington. My clients got the home for 95% on the home and it appraised $25,000 than our sales price. It was a very challenging transaction all the way around in terms of the life circumstances of parties involved, stress and relational tensions, etc. One of those transactions that is a blessing to close on and move on from emotionally for sure. Sometimes real estate is 24/7 even in your sleep with intense transactions and closure is a relief. I’ll leave it at that; it’s an INTENSE job at times working with people in challenging transitions 🙂
List price was $580,000:
- 2034 Bay Colony Ln,Wilmington, NC 28405 — good comp. Curb appeal not as good not as grand closed $521,000 Price up from here. Also had 3 full baths instead of 4 like
- 2118 Bay Colony Ln, good comp closed $514,000 but is on lot less than HALF the size of 2122 harborway. price up big from here. Also did not have 4 full baths
- 2013 Graywalsh Dr,Wilmington, NC 28 closed $525,000 and lot is half the size as Harborway. Price up due to lot size and only 3 full baths
- 2408 Ocean Point Place Original kitchen but a small view of golf course closed $590,000 few days ago
- 1820 Pembroke Jones Dr,Wilmington good comp is under contract now listed after price dropped to $535,000
- 1447 Quadrant Cir,Wilmington, NC home is so different in style that perhaps it shouldn’t be in this list. Closed 515K
- 1317 Regatta Dr,Wilmington, NC much smaller home closed $520K in Feb.
- 2009 Spanish Wells Dr,Wil a smaller home but on similar acreage. however not an updated kitchen, but backs to nature reserve so some variables cancel each out. Closed $565,000
- 1105 Turnberry Ln,W Closed $565,000 but is bigger. Price back from this one.
Part 2 is coming soon….You’ve never seen anything like it!
|Price Range:||$500,000 to $599,500||Price Average:||$563,733|
|Size Range:||2,850 to 35,656 Sq. Ft.||Size Average:||7,216 Sq. Ft.|