Homes Values up 8% for Wilmington NC Real Estate
Quick Synopsis of the Quarter 2013 market in Wilmington NC Home Sales
- homes values up 8% for (solds not list prices)
- in the most common price bracket values up 6%
- surge of homes sales up 28% (number of transactions) in quarter 3 versus same quarter in 2012) in the most common price range
- inventory down to reasonable 5.5 months
- 3.3% increase in sold price as a percent of list price–this is BIG deal. Buyers and sellers are agreeing on home values.